- Predictive calculations of phonon-limited carrier mobilities in semiconductors, Electron-phonon coupling workshop, Lugano - Switzerland (October 2019).
- Electronic transport and the EPW software, UK Thermoelectric Network Meeting, London - United Kingdom (May 2019).
- Towards predictive calculations of phonon-limited carrier mobilities in semiconductors, Workshop on electron-phonon interaction, Louvain-la-Neuve - Belgium (May 2018).
- Introduction to the Boltzmann transport equation, School on Electron-Phonon Physics from First Principles, Trieste - Italy (March 2018).
- EPW in a nutshell, School on Electron-Phonon Physics from First Principles, Trieste - Italy (March 2018).
- The EPW software, Advanced Quantum Espresso Developers’ meeting: Linear Response, Trieste - Italy (January 2016).
- Temperature dependence of the electronic structure of semiconductors and insulators, Electron-vibration coupling: theoretical and numerical challenges, Lausanne - Switzerland (May 2015).
- Temperature dependence of the electronic structure: the Allen-Heine-Cardona formalism and beyond, 7th International Abinit Developer Workshop, Liège - Belgium (April 2015).
- Validation of the zero-point motion calculations and many-body effects in diamond, Workshop on electron-phonon interaction, Louvain-la-Neuve - Belgium (August 2013).
- Validation based on electron-phonon matrix element in Abinit and PWSCF/Yambo, 6th International Abinit Developer Workshop, Dinard - France (April 2013).
- Successes and problems of verification and validation: electron-phonon and pseudopotentials comparisons, Validation and Verification in Electronic-Structure calculations: state of the art and perspective, Lausanne - Switzerland (Septembre 2012).
- Electron-phonon coupling from first-principles, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Lausanne - Switzerland (February 2020)
- The electron-phonon coupling, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook - US (March 2017).
- The electron-phonon coupling, Binghamton University, Binghamton - US (March 2017).
- Electron-phonon coupling: from ABINIT to EPW, Université catholique de Louvain, Louvain-la-Neuve - Belgium (December 2016).
I gave 17 contributed talks between 2011 and 2018 at the ETSF workshop, APS March Meeting, The International Conference on Luminescence, DPG Spring Meeting, Photoluminescence in rare earths: photonic materials and device and Electron-phonon meetings.