My name is Samuel Poncé and I currently hold a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellow's position in the Institute of Materials at École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) in Switzerland.
I completed my PhD in Solid State Physics at the Université catholique de Louvain in 2015. I earned a Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Civil Engineering at the Université catholique de Louvain in 2008 and 2010, respectively.
Fields of expertise
- Materials Modelling
- First-principles calculations
- Density Functional Perturbation Theory
- Electron-phonon coupling
- Carrier transport
- Rare-earth doped phosphors
- Sustainable software development
- Phonon-limited superconductivity